Abilene Criminal, Family, & Personal Injury Attorneys and Counselors at Law
Here for you, here for the ones you love.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Abilene – Child Custody Lawyer Abilene
When you are facing a legal challenge like a criminal charge, a divorce, or you need compensation for an injury the attorney you choose is critical. You want an attorney with the experience to vigorously defend your rights and the dedication to give your case the time and attention it requires.
Divorce Lawyer Abilene – Personal Injury Lawyer Abilene
In Abilene, Texas, you can find the quality legal representation you require at Parker & Blizzard. The firm serves clients throughout the Big Country region, central Texas, west Texas, and across Texas in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Personal Injury: wrongful death, automobile accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, on the job injuries, and products liability.
- Criminal Defense: felony, misdemeanor, DUI/DWI, traffic violations, juvenile offenses and other criminal law matters.
- Family Law: Divorce, adoption, custody and visitation, paternity, modifications, enforcement of court orders, child support, legal separation, Child Protective Services (CPS) parent defense.
- Wills & Probate: simple and complex will drafting and estate planning, probating estates through will or intestacy.
- Small Business: contracts, real estate transactions, general counsel, business to business transactions, and business litigation
- Consumer Law: Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations, Texas Debt Collection Practices Act violations, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations, and business misrepresentation to consumers.
At the The Blizzard Law Firm, you can be confident that you will receive the dedicated representation you require. Attorneys Quanah Parker and Jacob Blizzard take the time to listen to clients, understand their objective and create a legal plan that is tailored to meet their individual needs. He takes time to meet with clients, listen to clients, answer their questions, return calls promptly and provide the reliable support they require throughout the duration of their case.
Contact Parker & Blizzard
If you need an attorney who will fight tirelessly on your behalf to seek the best possible result in your case, contact Parker & Blizzard at 325-676-1000.
If you or a member of your family has suffered serious personal injury, a loved one has been killed in a fatal accident, you are facing criminal charges, you are planning your estate, or starting or growing your business you need a law firm you can trust.
When you come to the Parker & Blizzard, we will take your needs seriously and work hard to reward your trust.
Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice or establishes an attorney-client relationship. See our disclaimer for further information.