RESULTS: Major Prison Sentence Avoided – Single Digit Solution
The client’s mother came to us scared that her daughter’s court-appointed attorney was not researching, investigating, and mitigating the client’s case appropriately.
The client had been to prison before, and was still on parole, but broken over her methamphetamine addiction.
The client knew she was facing a significant prison term because of her prior conviction & TDCJ sentence and admitted how her mistakes had negatively impacted the community—including her family.
Even though the case had not been indicted, our criminal defense attorney:
- Obtained the evidence,
- Met with the client several times at the jail,
- Disposed of two (2) out-of-county cases without an appearance,
- And honed in on the remaining case which had a range of punishment between 5-99 or life and up to a $10K fine.
Our criminal defense attorney solidified a single-digit prison time offer from the DA’s Office which the client was happy about based on her history.
In this case our attorney:
- Closed the case in two (2) months & seven (7) days WITHOUT AN INDICTMENT,
- Met with the assigned state attorney in-office WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT,
- And met the client in jail SEVEN (7) times during that period—more than most attorneys see their jail clients in a year.
At Blizzard and Zimmerman Attorneys we take your situation seriously & know that time & certainty are important for closure.
– February 2022
Blizzard and Zimmerman Attorneys work tirelessly to achieve the greatest possible results for each of our clients and their families. This is one of our successful results, settlements, and verdicts. Every case and client is unique and depends upon the individual facts and circumstances of each case. Clients may or may not obtain the same or similar results in each case.