Divorce can be extremely tumultuous, especially when handled without legal advice.
Our team is highly experienced in the field of family law, and we can help you reach the most favorable option possible in terms of asset division, child custody, and alimony.
Experienced & Compassionate Divorce Attorneys in Abilene, TX
We help you handle a variety of issues:
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Collaborative Divorce
- No-fault Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Child guardianship
- Child Custody
- CPS Custody
- Joint Custody
- Temporary Custody
- Regaining Custody
- Winning Custody Back From Grandparents
- Grandparents Rights
- Father’s Rights
- Men’s Rights
- Felony Charges and Child Custody
Let us carry some of the burdens throughout this stressful time in your life. Give the experienced attorneys at Blizzard & Zimmerman a call today to schedule a no-obligation confidential case evaluation.
Benefits to Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
Consider a few of the important advantages:
- Legal Knowledge: Navigating the court system can be extremely difficult, especially when it’s filled with confusing legal jargon. An expert divorce lawyer from Blizzard & Zimmerman Attorneys will be capable of properly guiding you through each step in the process, so you will be fully aware of every aspect. We will break each aspect down in a way that will be easily understandable, so you can make an informed decision when debating how you’d like to proceed. Due to our years of experience, we have worked on many cases that will help us to provide you with numerous suggestions that you maybe weren’t even aware existed and will be beneficial for your case.
- Paperwork: Family law, specifically divorces, can include an avalanche of necessary documents and forms that must be properly filled out. While it may be confusing knowing which paperwork is applicable to your situation, our legal team can help advise you of exactly which forms you need. Judges use these resources as a large factor in assessing your case and ruling in an outcome. That being said, having simple errors can project a sense of carelessness on your end, which may not bode favorably. Save yourself the hassle and contact a divorce lawyer at Blizzard & Zimmerman Attorneys to help ensure each piece of paperwork is correctly completed.
- Focus: Hiring a divorce lawyer will help you sift through the strong emotions you may be feeling throughout this process, thus guiding you to rational decision-making. Communication with your soon-to-be ex-spouse may not even seem fathomable at this point, which is why having a divorce lawyer involved is beneficial. We can act as a buffer between the two of you, to create the best outcome possible. We will help to keep your case strong and will work diligently to resolve the difficult issues surrounding your situation.
We want you to receive the best legal advice possible, so you can quickly get back to a life of freedom and normalcy.
Let us carry some of the burdens throughout this stressful time in your life and give the experienced attorneys at Blizzard & Zimmerman a call today to schedule a no-obligation confidential case evaluation.
We are proud to serve clients across the Abilene area regarding divorce and family law matters, including contested divorce, uncontested divorce, collaborative divorce, child custody, grandparent custody and allocation of parental responsibilities, child support, visitation, and parenting time.