As a criminal defense attorney, we will give your case personal attention and understand that the nuances of a case must be thoroughly examined to arrive at the most effective strategy for your unique situation.
We are the Abilene area’s largest criminal defense firm, experience in both state and federal criminal cases.
Clients who face criminal charges are confident in the abilities of attorneys Jacob Blizzard, Matt Zimmerman, Dax Pueschel, Sarah Durham, and Morgan Walker to vigorously defend them with personal attention.
- Since attorney Jacob Blizzard has worked in both prosecution and defense, he has a unique insight into the prosecution’s goals and strategies and puts this knowledge to work for the benefit of his clients. Jacob is one of 87 attorneys (out of 100,000) in Texas who is Texas Board of Legal Specialization Certified in both criminal law and criminal appellate law.
- Attorney Dax Pueschel also brings extensive personal experience having served as a probation officer in Taylor County and Dallas County and pre-sentence investigator before obtaining his law degree.
- Attorney Matt Zimmerman is recognized by The National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer in Criminal Defense and brings years of experience in the courtroom. He brings this experience to assist his family law and business clients as well .
- Attorney Sarah Durham works tirelessly with her clients pursuing the best outcomes when life’s legal issues require both expertise and compassion.
- Attorney Morgan Walker’s goal is to be the person that her clients can count on to advocate for their rights.
To discuss a state or federal felony criminal investigation, arrest, charge, or conviction with a criminal defense attorney that serves Midland, TX; Abilene, TX; Odessa, TX; Lubbock, TX; San Angelo, TX and nearby areas contact Blizzard & Zimmerman Attorneys.
Learn how our attorneys, investigators, and staff at Blizzard & Zimmerman Attorneys can protect your rights and fight for your freedom during a one-on-one consultation with our attorneys, not just meeting with a staff member or law clerk.
If you or a loved one has been accused or charged with a felony crime, it’s critical that you hire an experienced criminal defense attorney.
If you have any questions, don’t go it alone. Blizzard and Zimmerman Attorneys will sit down with you one-on-one to review your case and your options for the best possible outcome for your situation.
Blizzard & Zimmerman Attorneys handle Texas state and federal criminal cases.
- Ecstasy | Molly
- GBH Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid
- Oxycodone (Oxycontin)
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
- Some hallucinogenic substance
- Sexual assault
- Indecency with a child
- Sexual abuse
- Felony Assault
- Misdemeanor Assault
- Domestic Assault
Grand Jury Subpoena
Grand Jury Indictment
****Attorney Jacob Blizzard is Texas Capital Murder Appellate List Qualified, 7th Judicial Region
- Computer crimes
- Money laundering
- Identity Theft
- Healthcare Fraud
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Corporate Fraud
- Investment Scams
- Money Laundering
- Tax Evasion
Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
Driving under the influence of drugs
- Habitual DWI
- DUI Defense
- Traffic violations
- Reckless driving
- Driving while license invalid – DWLI
- Detox and jail release
- Reckless driving
Federal Criminal Defense
A federal criminal defense charge can cause severe damage to your career and reputation.
These charges should not be taken lightly. If you have been charged with a federal crime, seek legal counsel from Blizzard & Zimmerman Attorneys.
Our team has the experience required to give you the best representation possible. Federal cases include murder, vehicular homicides, armed robbery, drug distribution, rape, child molestation, child pornography, rape, embezzlement, fraud, and more. If you need a federal criminal defense team to work for you, contact us today.
In Texas, crimes are divided into felonies and misdemeanors.
Both can carry serious consequences and require personal attention and dedication to secure your freedom and protect your fundamental right of liberty.
Federal criminal cases require unique attention to detail and knowledge of the federal criminal system, which moves very quickly compared to state systems.
Find out how criminal defense attorneys Jacob Blizzard, Matt Zimmerman, and Dax Pueschel can work to help you put on a strong defense.
We will defend you from a conviction entirely or present the judge or jury with your side of the story so that you will have a good chance to serve as lenient a sentence as possible. If things don’t go your way, we can assist you with the post-conviction writ process.
We Are Proud to Serve Abilene, TX and Nearby Areas
Clients who face criminal charges are confident in Jacob Blizzard’s, Matt Zimmerman’s, Dax Pueschel, Sarah Durham, and Morgan Walker’s abilities to vigorously defend them with personal attention.