At Blizzard & Zimmerman, we are passionate about representing individuals and small businesses. We take your case personally and push past surface level representation to personal passionate advocacy. We advocate for individual rights and personal freedoms. Whether a client is faced with criminal charges, has suffered an injury or is going through a divorce or custody battle, Blizzard & Zimmerman takes your issue personally and deliver results. At Blizzard & Zimmerman each client is a person with value, not just a case.
Blizzard & Zimmerman has offices in Abilene and Midland, and regularly serves the surrounding areas including Abilene, Anson, Sweetwater, Colorado City, Big Springs, Baird, Coleman, Midland, and Odessa. Mr. Blizzard regularly works out of the Abilene office and regularly practices in the surrounding counties of the Big Country and West Texas. Mr. Zimmerman regularly works out of the Midland office and regularly practices in the surrounding counties of West Texas and the Big Country. Blizzard & Zimmerman travel state-wide as necessary for their clients needs.
Blizzard & Zimmerman focuses its practice on five primary areas:
- Personal Injury: wrongful death, automobile accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, on the job injuries, and products liability.
- Criminal Defense: felony, misdemeanor, federal, DUI/DWI, traffic violations, juvenile offenses and other criminal law matters.
- Family Law: Divorce, adoption, custody and visitation, paternity, modifications, enforcement of court orders, child support, legal separation, Child Protective Services (CPS) parent defense.
- Wills & Probate: simple and complex will drafting and estate planning; probating estates through will or intestacy.
- Small Business: contracts, real estate transactions, general counsel, business to business transactions, and business litigation
- Consumer Law: Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations, Texas Debt Collection Practices Act violations, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations, and business misrepresentation to consumers.